Armenian Literature Collected

I recently opened a new forum dedicated to assembling, reading, discussing and

analyzing Armenian authors and their works throughout the ages in all languages.

Since it's just a few days old, it's still rather inactive, but please don't be discouraged to post because of that. If you can't find an author among the few that I have opened a forum for, please PM me there or post a request to open one for you.

Here it is:

http://armlit.forumer.com/

Hope to see you there,

I always welcome a new Armenian forum. But it's not easy to start and manage a new forum, especially with such a theme. Why don't you join an existing Armenian Literature forum (I mean armenianhouse.org forum, which is large and good enough)? Also, there is a huge literature collection in this forum and in HyeForum.

So, if you still wanna go on with this idea, you have to work hard to get some members, because existing Armenian literature forums completely satisfies peoples literatural needs. And also, I'll advice, to get a payed hosting but not a free forum.

Finaly, some notes about the content.

Ara Baliozian is not an Armenian writer. He is rather AntiArmenian writer. It would be better if you f**k him away.

It's not the same thing. I've looked around.

Armenian House already kicked out Ara Baliiozian. Another reason why I don't want to work under them. He is an Armenian author. I can't be selective like that. I hate Hamo Sahyan. Am I supposed to ban anyone who writes about him?

Thanks anyway.

paron baliozian's dirty writings and have nothing to do with Armenian Literature.

This guy is a traitor and a vermin. A Turkish slave can not be an Armenian writer. His place should be in Turkish forums as something like Oguz Balioz :)