Favourite Armenian meal ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is sush a lieee....that is bull crap...kufta it's Turkish...Dolma (which mean in Azeri -"to fill"- because they fill up the main ingredient with grounded meat) which is not Tolma...Koshlama which i don't know is what, but 100% sure that it's Turkish or Azeri, because the syllable "-ma" at the end means like "to" in english...so it represents some action...Whatever I knew that this topic was gonna come up, i just disi not want to raise it... well you can claim whatever you want... the fact is fact...One time one of the student in my university (armenian) was claiming that bozbash is armenian...which in armenian actually means "head of a prostitute"...so I guess they did not even try to adopt the name somehow to armenian, they just decided that their national mean :) would be called "head of a prostitute"...Also one more proof of that most of the meals Armenians claim their actually belongs to the nations where they reside...Just think about it: "If armenians have such a vast amount of national meals, why Armenians living in Lebanon claim Lobanon meals their, and Armenians living in Azeri-lands claim (bozbash, dolma) theirs, and armeians living in Turkey claim Meals...way to go...I would not be surpriced if after 10 years they gonna come up with hamburger and say that it was first kufte theirs. And meanwhile armenians from different regions don't have any common meals, which leads to the conclusion that all they do is take local meals of different people and name they theirs... that all about Armenian NAtional made in Echmiadzin, and then somehow forgotten about, then again re-discovered by others.   :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(
I was 100% sure that this guy would start the cryings. :)Lets make another conflict over food then. :)Funny huh?  :D

Kanfasa, there is nothing in this world belong to turks or azeris. :)Even when a turk looks at the mirror he finds greek/georgian/armenian/assyrian in their.  :D Most of the culture was stolen from greeks, that's why greek culture and music is similar to turkish. Man, it is something of azeri habbit to steal someone's culture. :) But not only culture they even steal the poets, writers etc. :) Did you guys know that Nizami was Azeri? looooooool :::)))Learnt writing and reading only last century by jumping from one alphabet to another. First arabic, then cyrilic, then latin. LoL... By the way, don't forget it is not latin, it is Azeri!!! Like tolma and Duduk.  :bigsmile: Peace!

Nice, see how civilized we became, at least we argue in English, my God....who would think of that!OK, guys, we can argue on this for ages. Ok, it`s normal when people who leave close to each other get something from each other. It happens everywhere. But what we usualy do is make out of it a problem. Then a conflict....then a war...Is that normal? I don`t think so....It`s normal that every nation is proud of his origin and thinks that he is the best!So lets pay attention on things that we have incommon...is that bad. Today so mane people are being separated because of such things. Is that bad that we have things that can get us together! Great that not azeries or armenians have dolma, but WE have, not azeri or armenians have kyufta, but WE have!!!Please, don`t try to spoil such nice topic. Tell us how azeries prepare dolma? I know that you fry the meat with onion before wrapping it in the leaf, is that true. I should try it one day...PEACE!!!!

Kanafsa jan, nu zachem ghe ti tak? Pust' budet azerbaijanskoi, plyus puskai budet vam. :)Na schet Nizami ya bi posporil, t.k. ne v kakoi mirovoi enciklopedii ne ukazivaetsa on kak azerbaijanskiy poet, a naooborot kak pers. :) To chto on s Gyanji, eto mi znaem. Parajanov toghe s Gruzii. Na schet argumentov, ti uveren chto v tvoix argumentax est' chto to chto moghno bilo bi obsughdat'? :)Na schet Tolmi, priznayus' ya ne proboval azerbaijanskuyu, no zato proboval tureckuyu. Ne skagi teper' chto turki luchshe nas delayut tolmu. :) I esche est' raznie raznovidnosti tolmi, odna iz nix, samaya rassprostranennaya eto tolma erevanskaya. Ee tak abkhazi, adigei dagestanci i drugie narodi nazivayut. No ne v etom delo. Zachem iz za edi takoi spor razvodit'?Kak mne govoril odin xoroshiy drug azerbaijanec: ne obraschai vnimania na nix, eto vsyo iz za zavisti. No zachem nam seichas tut boinyu ustraivat'? Sam ponimaesh eto ne serjezdno.Mira domu tvoemu!  ;)

А мы не крадем алфавит у грузинов. :laugh:  :laugh:И если вы такие древние почему вас всего 5.000.000  :bored:  :bored:  :bored:
Lol, nu i glupost' ghe ti skosil lyubezniy. :) Assiriyci toghe drevnie i drevnee chem armyane, a ix vsego to paru soten tisyach ostalos'.  :)

ala ne ponimayehs, ne nado, voobshe ne chitay... a esli chitayesh tam yasno napisano...Dolma azerbaydjanskaya, Bozbash toje, i Plov, i shish-kabab, i lyula-kabab...a vi priyexali poeli, ponravilos, xotite svoim sdelat....Rebata na forume nachali off-topic idti, a ya im napomnil chto topic pro Armenizasiyu Azerbaydjanskix Blud...PONAL VARTAN...ARMENIZACIYU AZERBAYDJANSKIX BLYUD...tak esli do teba eto, prostaya vesh ne doxodit, to izveni proshe ne moqu obyasnit... esli doydot day mne znat'...

Da net chitat' mi ughe kak 3000 let umeem. No smisla v tvoix slovax a esche i opravdania i faktov net. Azerbaijanskoi kuxni voobsche kak takovoi net. Esli ti xochesh predyavlyat' to v krainyak zaschischai tureckuyu kuxnyu. Kyabab eto arabskaya eda, Plov uzbekskaya.A xotya mne pofigu, u azerov mania velichia i esche privichka pripisivat' to chto im ne prenadleghit. Daghe bendogo Nizami kotoriy rodilsya lish v Gyanje pripisali k azerbaijancam lol.Xavai edu i fignyoi ne zanimaisya. Tebe chyo zavidno chto li, ya ne poimu ??

• 2 weeks later...
What is your favourite Armenian food ?andWhen we say Pizza we think of Italy, what food represents best Armenia.
Bozheeee.... nu chto vi iz muxi slna delayete ?Azeri mne vas zhal'... KLARA JAN, moyo samoye  lyubimoye blyudo eto XOROVAC po Armyaski kotoriy delayet moy papa:) a yeshyo ya obozhayu LAVASH!i poprobuyte skazat' chto sashlik Azeri pridumali, a pro lavash  uje molchu...:)davayte zhit' druzhno:) nu xot' poprobuyte...
  • 3 weeks later...