Assimilation Vs. Genocide?

For us (Armenians) what is the difference of being massacred or being assimilated?

What is the difference when nation is being massacred or being assimilated? I think the second one is worst. What is your opinion in this issue?

Studies showed that during the history 7 time more Armenian people completely lost their identity & disappeared as Armenians through assimilation than they been killed during all the wars & genocides combined.

What percentage of 7 million Armenians living abroad will stay Armenian (I mean real Armenian, not just the names) in next 25, 50 or 100 years?

I think we are loosing the biggest war in our history without a battle by living in other countries. Me, personally, after 15 years living in the USA (Los Angeles) even by having a good carrier, job, own house, decided & acutely moving back to Armenia (my wife & 3 kids already went there last month & I am leaving in a few days). I do not want to be a cause of the END (disappearance) of my generation ( blood) & its identity. Good luck for others. Good Bless Armenia.

(I am trying to create a website (www.WelcomeToArmenia.com) to help & to guide those who want to Visit or to Move to Armenia.)

There is indeed absolutely no difference between them in their badness for a nation.

The difference is in the unequal perception by a normal human. The slinking assimilation doesn't seem as dangerous as physical annihilation. That's what objektivly makes the assimilation even worse.

I wish you with my entire heart Good Luck going Home. :flag: