How To Send Flowers To Yerevan Online

• 5 weeks later...

I just odered flower delivery with chocolates from another site: armflorist.com. The prices are better than on flower.am - however this is the firsttime I am using their service and cannot say anything about the timely or quality delivery. Will inform you later - after the delivery date:)

Sometimes I need to send gifts to Yerevan and it is very hard to find some good Armenian sites, but I found one - flower delivery to Armenia, I ordered and they delivered in 3 hour I think it is cool www.flora.am
  • 2 weeks later...
I just odered flower delivery with chocolates from another site: http://armflorist.com. The prices are better than on flower.am - however this is the firsttime I am using their service and cannot say anything about the timely or quality delivery. Will inform you later - after the delivery date:)

Hmm.... I am no sure that you are right:-) in everything is simple and they showed their all flowers match better, one more thing, in I sow that 19 roses (not Holland roses, Armenian roses) price is about 100$ it is too expensive. You can buy in same thing fo 50-60$ I think , please see followed links.

flora.am/index.php?p_t_s=2&c_s_c=6&lang=1&tag=25&id=123

flora.am/index.php?p_t_s=2&c_s_c=6&lang=1&tag=25&id=75

They have lot of such things:-)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I'd also highly recommend you to use which is great delivery service with multiple payment options. ..I just recently ordered roses to my friends on 8 March. They delivered amazing fresh flowers to our office in Yerevan and girls were so lucky ;) :drunk:

• 4 weeks later...

shat tank e, sorry shat shat tank e

Hi guys, I'd also highly recommend you to use which is great delivery service with multiple payment options. ..I just recently ordered roses to my friends on 8 March. They delivered amazing fresh flowers to our office in Yerevan and girls were so lucky ;) :drunk:
  • 1 month later...
Guest Emilyroggers

You can send flowers through. It provides online flower delivery service. You can select from various beautiful flowers. In online shopping you can save your time with money. Just logon to the site and send flowers to your friends.

• 1 year later...

I just order flowers from flora.am for our Anniversary. Superb!!! Very impressive basket with a lot of fantasy. Local grown roses and other flowers. Girl I spoke with after I place an order was patient. Price a little to high, but I didn't feel bad, my wife was impressed with composition, quality and service. If I have to do it again, I'll stay with flora.am.

I didn't try any other sites, but spoke with few before - all of them providing contact phone number in Armenia, but only flora.am sounds good to me. It was quick and easy with many payments options.

If you need flowers in Armenia, this is people you'd like to deal with.

Good luck!!! ;) :D

Edited by haychem
  • 8 months later...