Please...Please...Read this important message...

Dear brother, dear sister, Peace to you ! I am Yaqubos†. I love you, that’s why I am writing to you this message. This message is very important. I wish to ask you these questions. Read them slowly and carefully, and please try to answer: Do you know what is Hell ? Do you know what’s the meaning of ETERNITY ? Not 1 hour, not 2 hours, not 1 day, not 1 year, not 1 century… Do you understand what’s the meaning of being in hell for your ETERNITY ? Do you know that God hates sin, but He Loves sinners ? Do you admit that you are a sinner ? Do you understand that you are the enemy of God, you hate God ?! Yes, you hate Him, because you are sinning ! Please, don’t stop reading. Continue, for there are good news ! Do you know that, as a result of your sins, you will go to hell ? For Eternity… Yes, for Eternity, because you are sinning against the Eternal God, so your sin has an eternal value… Do you know that you are a limited creature and that your works are limited ? So do you understand that you can’t save yourself by your limited deeds and works, because limitted works don’t erase sins of an eternal value ? But do you know that GOD LOVES YOU ! He doesn’t want you to go to hell ! Do you know that Jesus Christ was SINLESS ? But He paid the debt of your sins ! He is God, so His works and deeds are not limited ! Your sins killed Him on the cross ! God accepted the Sacrifice of Jesus, that’s why He raised from the death ! God wants you to believe in the Sacrifice of Jesus Christ, to believe in Him as Lord and Savior. If you believe, you are saved ! If you believe, God will forget your sins, because He loves you and because Jesus died instead of you ! Please, do not try to say that you don’t need Jesus. Let me ask you this question also: If the law of your country says that a killer must die, and if the daughter of your country’s president kills your parents, don’t you think that this daughter of the president must die ? So, now, if this president says that his daughter will not die just because she is his daughter and that he loves her, then will you say that this president is fair ? What will you say about his justice ? And God is the Governor of the univers. He has put a Law in this univers. He says that, as a result of sins, the sinner must go to hell ! If this Governor doesn’t apply this Law even on those whom He loves, then He will be unfair ! But in the same time, God loves you and He doesn’t want you to go to hell. So He sent Jesus who accomplished the Law of this Governor and He died in your place ! So the Governor died because He didn’t want the sinner to die in hell ! But if the sinner doesn’t accept this Sacrifice, He will go to hell ! For Eternity… Please, do not go to hell ! Please, believe in Jesus Christ and repent from your sins ! Live for Jesus. He promises to give you the better Life ! He promises to give you Eternal Life that begins here, on earth ! So don’t live and leave the earth without Jesus ! The Lord bless you ! Yaqubos† For questions: [email protected]

Peace to you, dear Hamo.Don't try, coz you will fail. JUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND REPENT.Bless you,Yaqubos†
Dear Yagubos, Peace to you and to all other people on the Earth.I agree, "do not try ! DO, or DO NOT ! There is no try" © SW.Do you mind if I will believe in Budda ?