I am Muslim ..A very important topic...

In the Name of Allah, the Benificent, the Merciful

In Iraq The Americans And the British twist every day And this some of the films for the confirmation of that...

1-

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2brmvk

2-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MO8WJD40

Or

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1S7Z9ZB...RH3E3OGQA95WMV1

3-

http://rapidshare.de/files/11613520/222222...22222.rmvb.html

or

http://www.hashiriya.jp/upload/source/up1294.zip

4-

And this a Bulgarian plane ..

http://www.hanein.net/images/iraq/vdo/pool.rar

or

http://www.hanein.net/images/iraq/vdo/gishhslami.rar

And the password to tying the last is

-----------------

And after this I say for you : they realized lying your governments ...

And Allah is the greatest and the honour to the Islam ..

And greeting the one(s) who followed the guidance

Salaam, saw. Where are you from?

Most of us here do not need films to know what sort of people are in the Americans' and the Brits' governments.

We shall all see the green banner over Westminster, and inshallah that will happen sooner than most think.

Welcome to our forum.

First : I hope that she excuses me because I do not know the English but I seek help from Al Ktouni translator

** I live in Mohamed's island peace be upon him

** A good is that you do not need such films .Do a meaning this that you know the truth and that the coalition army has drowned in Iraq ?

**If you please ..What means by the green flag ? And what is she Westminster ? (My culture is small here)

I thank you for your kindness...

Saw, my Arabic is not good enough to hold a conversation, sorry.

The coalition army sinked in Iraq and it will do so in many more places if they attempt anything in the future.

The green flag is the flag of Dar-al-Islam with the words la illa ila Allah, Muhammad rasul Allah. Westminster is the main state building in Britain :)

What do you mean by Mohammad's (p.b.u.h.) island?

Saw, my Arabic is not good enough to hold a conversation, sorry.

The coalition army sinked in Iraq and it will do so in many more places if they attempt anything in the future.

The green flag is the flag of Dar-al-Islam with the words la illa ila Allah, Muhammad rasul Allah. Westminster is the main state building in Britain :)

What do you mean by Mohammad's (p.b.u.h.) island?

Ade."celcic"

Coalition army doesn't sink in Iraq and all places all future belong to Cristian world and civilization..

Relax,sip cold water and smile.

Who do you call Christian? Bush an Co.? Or Blair and the mates? As our dear mr. Campbell once said, we no longer "do" God. Therefore, my strong belief is, God will "do" us. Us - I mean - them, the Brits, the yanks and the rest of the bunch.

Unfortunately, there is no longer a Christian civilisation outside Armenia, Artsakh and Javakhk. And, you're correct, the future is ours. Who cares about Westminster or the White House?

I do not.

Who do you call Christian? Bush an Co.? Or Blair and the mates? As our dear mr. Campbell once said, we no longer "do" God. Therefore, my strong belief is, God will "do" us. Us - I mean - them, the Brits, the yanks and the rest of the bunch.

Unfortunately, there is no longer a Christian civilisation outside Armenia, Artsakh and Javakhk. And, you're correct, the future is ours. Who cares about Westminster or the White House?

I do not.

Все таки как быстро все забывают жертв терактов, а между прочим под именем ислама завалили два небоскреба на 3000 человек, не просто так же штаты пошли бомбить афганистан, меня удивляет то, как быстро все спускается мусульманам, и в Ирак в первый раз зашли, не за то что Саддам в куклы играл, а армия Ирака цветы собирать заходила в Кувейт,согласен с тем что нефть была главной состовляющей войны, но проведите паралель с людьми, если вы плюните в лицо человеку сильнее вас, и он за это покалечит вас до неузнаваемости, то вы не имеете никакого права, обвинять этого человека!

Интересно, а сколько невинных иракцев погибли во времена тирании Садама Хусейна? Тогда никто ни на кого не жаловался....а люди гибли и гибли...и всё это под иллюзией процветающего Садамского Ирака. Почему тогда никто никого не обвинял??? Где были такие как saw ?

From my personal point of view, the western coalition is doing good job in Irag. They are trying to bring freedom to iragi people. I think that people in Irag diserved free and civil society. I am a muslim too, but I never use my muslim faith as a basis for any anticivil acts of terrorism. Unfortunately there are too many misrepresantions in arab and farsi world withregard of the role and responsibilites of Islam religion on behalf of 1.2 billion people who following the muslim faith.

With no doubts, the previous iragi rejim was one of the most illegal rejim in the world. The acts of torture, humiliation and genoside were confirmed and well known by international community. So I don't think, that there is a problem with what is coalition forces are trying to do in Irag.

Moreover, I strongly believe that Iran is a most dangerous country at the moment. The farsi shovinism and their nuclear ambitios could be a potential justification for any international involvment.

Any fanatism, in all nations and religions are dengerous. The civilised world should not underestimate the potential damage and impact on the international society from the fundamentalist rejims like in Tegeran.

With deep regret I must confess that Russa, Iran and most of the arab world are playing a dangerous game with the rest of the world.

And all muslims, who share the common civilised values should take a part in this difficult but at the same time very important process.

I am sure that muslims from turkic countries are ready to show their solidarity with the rest of the civil humans in our controversary world.

So, if Maksimka think so, then the war in Iraq is the right answer. Just let your imagination fly for 2-3 minutes. Think about if Bush will decide that prezident of AzR is bad person. No demokracy in country, corruption everywhere, people just need better life and the only help and answer is the war. Now, the war is in AzR. USA helping people to have freedome, demokracy and rest of the B.S.. Seriously, if you will have parallel lines between Saddam and Aliev family, it is exactly same thing. But anyway. What would you say, if the war would be in your country?

So, if Maksimka think so, then the war in Iraq is the right answer. Just let your imagination fly for 2-3 minutes. Think about if Bush will decide that prezident of AzR is bad person. No demokracy in country, corruption everywhere, people just need better life and the only help and answer is the war. Now, the war is in AzR. USA helping people to have freedome, demokracy and rest of the B.S.. Seriously, if you will have parallel lines between Saddam and Aliev family, it is exactly same thing. But anyway. What would you say, if the war would be in your country?

Шен джан, Буш искал повода напасть на Ирак, отомстить так сказать, а в первый раз , согласись что правильно сделали что Саддама выкинули из Кувейта, а сейчас, это просто месть за папу, я раньше говорил, что если бы Саддам не пошёл бы на Кувейт, он бы сейчас был целый и не вредимый, на своем месте!

Можешь видеть на примере Ирана, все говорят, но никто ничего не делает, да и не собирается

Шен джан, Буш искал повода напасть на Ирак, отомстить так сказать, а в первый раз , согласись что правильно сделали что Саддама выкинули из Кувейта, а сейчас, это просто месть за папу, я раньше говорил, что если бы Саддам не пошёл бы на Кувейт, он бы сейчас был целый и не вредимый, на своем месте!

Можешь видеть на примере Ирана, все говорят, но никто ничего не делает, да и не собирается

Карик джан, по какому праву американцы напали на Ирак? Единственное право они имели - это право сильного. А значит до сих пора, как это не стыдно признавать, у людей волчьи законы, сильнейший всегда прав и побеждает. Всё, просто и коротко. Если по таким правилам живём, какого чёрта тогда пудрить мозги людям о какой то демократии, свободе..... пост от Максимки хорошее подтверждение тому....

The question is WHO have been twisted/tortured?

The ones, who twisted/tortured their landpeople during saddam time?

The ones, who whant to twist/torture their landpeople with terror today?

Iraq is not first and last place where the global Human problems like, twisting/torture of prisoners or captives, must be solved, it happens everywhere.

Tell me about, why now minorities and women have less freedom in iraq, than before?