armenian culture and humanism

Recently i have been said that christianism and humanism in Europe have been propagated by armenian people.

I would want to get more ressources about that, and to get your opinion.

I think, that humanism is part and parcel of christianism. :hm:

Thanks.

different things nowadays, because now humanism is more related to massons and politics, but in the early times humanism and christianism were nearest notions :)

It depends on your understanding of a word "humanism".

Recently i have been said that christianism and humanism in Europe have been propagated by armenian people.

I would want to get more ressources about that, and to get your opinion.

Actually I haven't heard that Armenians did propagate Christianity or Humanism in Europe. As far as I know, Italians were the ones who propagated Christianity in Europe.

It is evident, that the Christian creed can but only inappropriately be called 'humanism'; Christians are 'theists' instead! Ecumenical values of the church of Rome and it's culture bearers' may not possibly be considered anything 'Christian' at all.

Though history does testify about Armenian priests bringing the Gospel to Britanny and Cornwall in the 4th century AD, there is no sufficient evidence for this. In early Medieval period, when the Armenian protestants (Paulicians and Tondrakians) have been cruelly expelled from Armenia by the official church, Black sea coast of Bulgaria was set to be their new home, in fact, Armenian settelments can still be fount there today.

http://www.aeuna.org/origins.htm