Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Artur

Guest Book Հյուրերի գիրք

70 posts in this topic

Welcome to Hayastan.com's guest book. Please post any of your comments regarding Hayastan.com here.

amena siratss teghna interneti mej zhamanak anckacnelu ,,,, sireli " hayastanciner" jan , nardin pchacela , mi kich ushadrutyun dardzreq , xaghalu zhamanak [email protected] korumen , xaghal chi linum ,,,,, hamel et nardiin bacatreq vor etqan xapel chi kareli :up: :D

yes mi or taluyem computers jardem dzer nardii patjarov , nstats nardiem xaghum , nagli dzevov xapuma , ira uzats zarna berum , :angry: , ara bayts de enkan havesa [email protected] vor zhamerov xaghumem , xabuma jghaynanumem , bayts de eli nstats xaghumem ,,,,,, :victory:

классно :)

иу самсем кайф :up:

ба ворь асуми Артур э лав тхая :)

Ничего кроме первого поста не понял (жаль языка не знаю). Но спасибо что есть такой форум. Удачи вам в таком нужном деле.

The unique! The only! The best & outstanding Arm portal.. The Forum is alrady like home... Make's us proud :flag:

Mi hat talish tgha.

I CONGRATULATE YOU WITH THE OPENING THIS FORUM AND WISH HAPPY FUTURE.

Интересно к чему это было??? :blink: :hm: vaj vaj vaj

hello.But be true,when reviewing the history.More territories now depends on Armenia ,was depended on Azerbaijan.But in the result of bad policy of Armenia, all these lands have been occupied by Armenians troops.More peoples were killed.But why?Who wants war?Why one country has to occupy the territory of anothers?

Visual Ali, be true, you go really fast to hard buisnes, what? This is a guest book, man. You have to say: "Guys, your portal is COOL!!!" or something like that. :hi: :lol:

BECAUSE WE ARE EVIL!!! :bandana: :guns: :lol:

AND WE ARE BAD POLITICIANS, SO OUR POLICY IS ALSO BAD: :D

Is it an answer on your many questions?

Edited by Artsrun

hello.But be true,when reviewing the history.More territories now depends on Armenia ,was depended on Azerbaijan.But in the result of bad policy of Armenia, all these lands have been occupied by Armenians troops.More peoples were killed.But why?Who wants war?Why one country has to occupy the territory of anothers?

:no: For many, many centuries hostile countries have been occupying Armenia by VIOLENCE. By all means Armenia protected and still protects its NATIVE territories. Armenia has never been dependent on Azerbaijan (It was dependent on Turkey, Persia). Really, why should these countries occupy territories of Armenia. Nobody wants war in Armenia, but Armenia doesn't want VIOLENCE, MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER. Will you be pleased, if someone evicts you BY FORCE from the flat (home, country, village, etc.) where you and you ancestors have meen living very long?

:no: For many, many centuries hostile countries have been occupying Armenia by VIOLENCE. By all means Armenia protected and still protects its NATIVE territories. Armenia has never been dependent on Azerbaijan (It was dependent on Turkey, Persia). Really, why should these countries occupy territories of Armenia. Nobody wants war in Armenia, but Armenia doesn't want VIOLENCE, MASSACRE and SLAUGHTER. Will you be pleased, if someone evicts you BY FORCE from the flat (home, country, village, etc.) where you and you ancestors have meen living very long?

respect :victory:

Պարոն Չինացի, աչքիս ֆորումը շփոթել եք :hi:

Պարոն Չինացի, աչքիս ֆորումը շփոթել եք :hi:

:lol:

I am from Azerbaijan. And i think i am first azerbaijani here. I liked to talk to some people in the chat of this site but they refused. I would lke to share our knowledges about economy and politics, and speak about the solution of Karabakh's problem.

Why is your site not in English or Armenian??? I can't understand what you guys are posting and it's killing me! Does this mean I can't be a member here? :cry: :bye:

kittycat, well, maybe because most of the members here are from different parts of the former Soviet Union. And Russian historically was the second language in Armenia.

By the way, most of us DO speak Armenian, it's just not all of us have the Armenian properly installed on their computers or have Armenian keyboards. but many still do speak Armenian. :) And you are very welcome here to speak either English or Armenian. :flower:

regards,

Artur.

Thank you Artur :)

Yeah, I think I'll stick around... it's kind of weird though since I can't read about 90% of the posts. lol

But nice, it's always great to see a large community of Armenians! :up:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0