ЧМ-2006. Обсуждения

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Скажи пожалуйста тут ты за кого болеешь?

Ведь болеют сердцем!

:huh: Конечно хотелось бы видеть Испанию в тройке лидеров (из-за ее начальных игр на этом ЧМ). Но болею за французов (сердцем). За Зидана и за Бартеза, их вратаря. :)Как бы не играли..

Испания посильнее будет сейчас игрой и командным духом, но я верю во Францию так что буду за них болеть. Главное чтоб Доменек не чудил и играли в 2 нападающих.

eli voncor 1HENRI pti lini masnagetnere asin vat chi RYBERIN ZIDANE MALUDA ktrvacqov baic DOMENEQE karoxa mite poxi vorov hetev asela ARAGONESE hets paxkvocia xaxum

:huh: Конечно хотелось бы видеть Испанию в тройке лидеров (из-за ее начальных игр на этом ЧМ). Но болею за французов (сердцем). За Зидана и за Бартеза, их вратаря. :) Как бы не играли..

Вот и отлично :) молодец :flower:

Ничего Анжела джан, в следующий раз нормально спать будешь, следующюю игру они проиграют, так что это было в последний раз :flower:

:lol: я тоже так подозреваю... только думаю тогда хуже будет состояние людей :)

кстати я не Анжела :)

Люди, Франция не так уж сильна.

вот именно поэтому за нее и будем болеть и переживать :)

viola

lav kexni menak Henryin ch dni arach

сегодня у Анри будут личные счеты еще с тренером испанцев Арагонесом 2 года назад во время тов. матча было такое

...По слухам в перерыве матча Арагонес сказал Хосе Антонио Рейесу с целью подбодрить игрока, что тот намного лучше, чем это черное "дерьмо" - Тьерри Анри.

вот именно поэтому за нее и будем болеть и переживать :)

viola

lav kexni menak Henryin ch dni arach

сегодня у Анри будут личные счеты еще с тренером испанцев Арагонесом 2 года назад во время тов. матча было такое

gidem DAVIT ANRII hashvov baic sastave 45 rope arach pti asi DOMENEQE vorovhetev ISPANACIC sastave blef en anum RAULI momentov

...По слухам в перерыве матча Арагонес сказал Хосе Антонио Рейесу с целью подбодрить игрока, что тот намного лучше, чем это черное "дерьмо" - Тьерри Анри.

Хорошо сказано, чего они все на Арагонеса наезжают? :wow:

Сегодня последняя игра Les bleus на этом чемпионате. И последняя игра Зизу (вообще-то должно быть Зизи :wow: )

Edited by Artjom

‘I really suffered watching it’

25 June 2006

by FIFAworldcup.com

Enlarge Photo

Photo Gallery

David Nalbandian, tennis pro

Argentina’s David Nalbandian is one of the world’s leading tennis players and currently lies third in the ATP rankings, a career high. He took up the game at the age of five and would go on to win the 1998 Junior US Open, defeating none other than Switzerland’s Roger Federer in the final, and lifting the Junior Wimbledon doubles title the following year.

After turning professional in 2000, Nalbandian broke into the top 50 for the first time the following year, although it was not until 2002 that his career really took off, reaching the final of Wimbledon, where he lost to Australia’s Lleyton Hewitt, and the semi-finals of the US Open. He did manage to win two tournaments that year, and ended it as the sport’s highest-ranked South American. In 2005 he lifted the Tennis Masters Cup, the biggest win of his career to date.

Read on as Nalbandian offers FIFAworldcup.com his analysis of the Albiceleste’s victory over Mexico in the last 16 of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany™.

Mr Nalbandian, what did you think of the game?

Despite the fact that it was as tough as expected, I really suffered. I almost got cramps just watching it. Mexico played really well and that made it difficult for us to get hold of the ball. There were times when I didn’t like the way we played, and we made lots of mistakes. But that’s natural I suppose when you’re nervous or when tiredness creeps in. Argentina have played much better than that for sure.

Do you think Jose Pekerman’s changes were the key to the game?

Substitutions are very tactical things and I’m not in a position to say whether they were good or bad. I got the feeling, though, that they turned out to be good decisions because as soon as he made the changes we started seeing a little bit more of the ball.

Which Argentina players stood out for you?

There were a few … Maxi Rodriguez for sure. (Roberto) Ayala has played really well in all the games. Roberto El Pato Abbondanzieri was very secure, didn’t take any risks and commanded the penalty area. (Javier) Mascherano was fairly quiet to begin with but got into the game more and more. As for (Lionel) Messi, he really helped the team get control of the ball and won a few free-kicks, which helped the team regain their rhythm. I’m a River Plate fan, but when Argentina play, I get behind all the guys.

How do you see the game against Germany?

Very, very difficult. They played so well against Sweden, and there’s no doubt it’s going to be tough. We suffered a lot against Mexico so you can only imagine what it’s going to be like against the Germans. I’m just hoping to make progress at Wimbledon and be able to watch them in action between my games. And I really don’t mind how they win or how much they win by – just so long as they win.

Do you have a message for the Argentina players?

Just for them to keep giving it their all because the entire country is right behind them.