Hello From A Greek

I would like to say what happen to Armenians was far worse than the Greeks. I find the genocide subject interesting and a shame that the Turks still deny that this happen. I must say you Armenians are a proud people and hopefully the whole world will recognize that what Turkey commited was GENOCIDE!

Edited by Greekguy

I would like to say what happen to Armenians was far worse than the Greeks. I find the genocide subject interesting and a shame that the Turks still deny that this happen. I must say you Armenians are a proud people and hopefully the whole world will recognize that what Turkey commited was GENOCIDE!

Welcome to the forum, Greekguy! :welcome:

All of us are looking forward to hear your opinions, as well as to learn more about the Genocide of Greeks in the Ottoman Empire (I believe such topic already exists in this forum).

Yasu filе :) Xarika poli, oti ta i filli mas, ke ta aderfya mas- ta elleny, den ta ksehnane ti perasame mazi

• 1 month later...

Mr Greek!

How do you know that Turks killed those Armenians?Were you there while all these killings were happening?

I am pretty sure you are a fanatic Christian,which means you are to feel enemy against Turks even Catholics or Protestans.I am a Turk.I know we didn't kill any Armenians as much as you know we did.

Remember if we had really killed them , there wouldn't be about a million Armenian based Turkish citizens in Turkey.And they are among the richest citizens.Take care.G.AYAR

Mr Greek!

How do you know that Turks killed those Armenians?Were you there while all these killings were happening?

I am pretty sure you are a fanatic Christian,which means you are to feel enemy against Turks even Catholics or Protestans.I am a Turk.I know we didn't kill any Armenians as much as you know we did.

Remember if we had really killed them , there wouldn't be about a million Armenian based Turkish citizens in Turkey.And they are among the richest citizens.Take care.G.AYAR

Mr Humanist Turk.

This matter has nothing to do with Christianism. Gagauz Turks are also christians who are very loyal to their Turkish identity. Thats a war between the races. Armenians and Greeks are our eternal enemies. YES. We have killed lots of Armenians. Because they betrayed, colloborated with French, Russians and wanted to set up a state in our land. Everybody who want to steal our land deserve to be killed. They are currently occupying the West Azerbaijan(so-called Armenian state). Did you know that Azerbaijani Turks were making up the majority of Erevan till the beginning of this century? At the moment there is even not an Azerbaijani Turk LİVİNG in the historical land of Safewids, Afshars, Gacars and Revan Khanete.They are still claiming East Turkey, Half of Azerbaijan and the land of Ahıska Turks. You'll see that territorial claims of Armenian members of everywhere.

We are not afraid of anyone. If the Armenian army crosses our border they'll get their lesson and Turkish army will save the West Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan Military forces and millions of voluntaries from İranian Azerbaijan are also behind us.

Hi Greek! Hi, bro!

Thug,

Your Greek brothers are so bad. :no: Look at the map of their so-called Greek-Pontus State. Than look at your fictif map. They are claiming parts of your fictif Armenian homeland namely East Black Sea Coast and the city of Trabzon. Assume that we withdraw from Trabzon region. Both Greeks and Armenians are claiming this region. Are u gonna fight with your bros for your homeland? :jump:

Mr Greek!

Look at your post, seems like u havn't been in class , when your history's teacher (if there was one) was trying to skip years between 1915 'till 1920 . Learn , than come and argue - 'about things, that you havn't heard . As long as you'r here , posting this post , i'm pretty sure, u'r as stupid, as you think that lands are yours . Don't make me hate you , i know u'r turkish , without hating - it's enough to realize your being - yes i'm traditional-arenian-nationalist !! DOn't eeven try to reply me - yaaakkkkshamlar and lar's like that ))))

Mr Greek!

nihalatsız;He's my second fovourite Turkish leader (after M.Kemal) and you Gagavuz turks are the best turks living in this planet.You chose the greywolf as your national symbol then you are better than other turks .It doesn't matter what religion you are.I myself believe in no religion.To me, they are all nonsense.

As for the so-called genocide,it is a scenario put forward by some radical orthodoxes. It could probably be a step of American Great Midille East Project which was founded by the Evangilist church in which Bush is a member.In this forum I am trying to warn the peoples living in the same neıghbourdhood.

To the other ones reading these lines of mine;You put some photos and a video about the genocide.How can you be sure those slaughtered were Armenians but not Turks?Has the Armenian government ever asked for assistance from international historians?

Take care.Your Bozkurt.

Look at your post, seems like u havn't been in class , when your history's teacher (if there was one) was trying to skip years between 1915 'till 1920 . Learn , than come and argue - 'about things, that you havn't heard . As long as you'r here , posting this post , i'm pretty sure, u'r as stupid, as you think that lands are yours . Don't make me hate you , i know u'r turkish , without hating - it's enough to realize your being - yes i'm traditional-arenian-nationalist !! DOn't eeven try to reply me - yaaakkkkshamlar and lar's like that ))))

Ani ;You really horrified me.What a thing you are!You are going to be my worst nightmare.

We wont give any land. But we will get back our land occupied by the Armenians.

Karabagh

Erevan

and the Rest of North-West Azerbaijan is Turkish and will always be Turkish.

:lool:

And where are you planning to deport Armenians, oh Almighty nihalatsız?

Друзья мне почему то кажется что nihalatsız никакой не турк, а самый настоящий азер. Уж больно много он говорит про аз-ан, ираван и прочий бред...

Edited by Yerevanci

да пошел он нах...

или в ираван, если найдет что-нибудь подобное.

а если хочет в Ереван - тоже как вариант, только не в сам Ереван, а в соседних территориях. Поля надо пахать. А он голову поднял, пока солнце еще высоко...

Ani ;You really horrified me.What a thing you are!You are going to be my worst nightmare.

I m the one, who tells you to get the hell out of here . Aha , you heard it right . You , and people like you , are "things" , in contrast , we'r all human beings . Why do you make me feel like racist .. )) No, i m not ) it's just about you :rolleyes: