Do You Recommend Armenians To Leave Armenia?

Do You Recommend Armenians Living in Armenia to come (emigrate) to The Country Where You Live Now?

To answer this & other interesting questions for Diaspora Armenians Visit New Armenian Poll

Unfortunately, I live in Russia, and I would never recommend any armenian or even any other foriegner to come and live here. Moreover I would recommend all to leave this country and leave for others or Armenia.

:flag:

I think that? every ethnic armenian should live in my beautiful country. Armenia now is not like 15 years ago, now oк after а 2 or 3 years Armenia will become a country, that I wonns live, and have a family. I think that it os not right to live in russia or USAбАкфтсу,умукн armenian wants to drank the water of his country, to eat the foods of his country,to swim in lake Sevan, what can I say about me, now I leave in russia, but I love my country more then everything, and I am not satisfied here, I wonna be in armenia and I think thats the right thing, so armenia forever! :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Do You Recommend Armenians Living in Armenia to come (emigrate) to The Country Where You Live Now?

What a stupid question! :down: