Клуб форумских "Американцев"

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bigger doesnt mean better ....

зато у вас холодно... а у нас во Флориде.....

Friend, the inportant part was that WE are On Top, ( if you know what I mean by on top:yes: )

The Bear, Guys, Doljen priznadca Canadian Beer is just Horrible :puke: I never tasted a bear so Horrible in my life

The Woman .. Ohh yeah :jump: Bro the Mamasitas spetialy in Montreal are one of the Kind. And easy to hook up too. My favourite, Marocains, Iranians Bro Ephiopians abviously Armenians ( but they are to Jimmy Jimmy facon and all from good familys) abviously it's not what we are looking for at this age.But they are Hot too. Come on Over I hook you Up some nice chiks

Hokey, I personaly are for Montreal canadiens, but we lost :(

And finaly The Canadian Club was not a bad idea.. i am in

Halla !

Lyudi opomnites ,ya ved xotel otrkrit klub gde mozhno s pomoshyu foruma pomogat drug drugu ,daze esli vozmozna vstrtitsya.A pomoemu poluchilos tak chto ya otkril club anononimnix alkagolikov :/ nu ladno taki ibit,dolzen priznat chto i v pravdu Pivo tut atstoynoe,ya konechno pokupayu iz mestnogo likyor stora inportirovanoe Evropeyskoe pivo osobenno xorosho idut LYOVENBROY (Myunxenskoe) i PILSNER(Prazhskoe)a xakeyom ne uvlekayusa,lyublyu basketbol,Abazhayu NEW JERSY NETS,JEYSON KIDE RULES :up: :up: pro devushek armyanok tu netu ,no zato est xoroshenkie Beloruski ,bolgarki, Pplyachki ,Irlandki,Costarikanki.... A amerikanok ne lyubly potomu shto AMERIKANSKIE DEVUSKI KAK AMERIKANSKIY FUTBOL, NE KAK NE POYMYOSH CHTO TAM I KAK :D :D

Edited by avjyan
Bigger doesnt mean better  ....

зато у вас холодно... а у нас во Флориде.....

Friend, the inportant part was that WE are On Top, ( if you know what I mean  by on top:yes: )

The Bear, Guys, Doljen priznadca Canadian Beer is just Horrible :puke: I never tasted a bear so Horrible in my life

The Woman .. Ohh yeah :jump: Bro the Mamasitas spetialy in Montreal are one of the  Kind. And easy to hook up too. My favourite, Marocains, Iranians Bro Ephiopians abviously Armenians ( but they are to Jimmy Jimmy facon and all from good familys) abviously it's not what we are looking for at this age.But they are Hot too.  Come on Over I hook you Up some nice chiks

Hokey, I personaly are for Montreal canadiens, but we lost :(

And finaly The Canadian Club was not a bad idea.. i am in

Halla !

you are on top only by map...nothing else.....and about mamasitas i guess everybody knows that in Florida much more hispanic mamasitas then in canada...

and about marocains and iranians ...i just dont think that they can be better then ours...

and about hokey maybe canadians better but in basketball USA rules... :lol:

Edited by ArmenianForever