Վահե Ավետյան

Who is to Blame?

NCI Targets Corruption in Armenia

Yerevan - The National Citizens’ Initiative (NCI) today convened a roundtable on “Corrupt Society: Who is to Blame?” The meeting brought together social and political activists, human rights advocates, analysts, experts, and media representatives. Members of world donor organizations were likewise invited to the event.

I blame NCI, social and political activists, human rights advocates, analysts, experts, media representatives and members of world donor organizations, who were likewise invited to the event and of course I blame Raffi K. Hovannisian, who personally witnessed my speech in Moscow, in the first World Armenian Congress, where I was the first and the only politician who spoke about corruption and human right abuses in Armenia and was silenced and handed to Russian FSB for communication. I blame Raffi Hovannisian for being silent on subject, wile being present. No diplomatic bullshit any more, please. No explanations about right and wrong timing.

NCI coordinator Hovsep Khurshudian welcomed the audience with opening remarks. “One of the key problems facing the Armenian society is corruption by the ruling authorities and this vice has also spread onto a large segment of the body politic like a virus. The mentality of and the mode of operation by many has become fraudulent, and based upon petty self interests, the deception, the swindling, and the abuse of official and social status have grown to be ordinary and even acceptable occurrences,” he said. In Khurshudian’s words, the first ones to fight against this phenomenon that aims at damaging different social strata must be the media, the NGOs, the political parties, and the international donor associations in particular by whose subsidies the civil society is established to a great extent. According to Khurshudian, at times the financing by these associations is itself turning into grounds for corruption and this is impermissible.

I blame Hovsep Khurshudian among the first such persons he describes and accuse him in abuse of his official and social status based upon petty self interests, the deception, the swindling. Keeping silence about my being silenced as a writer and journalist and fabricated criminal charges against me are considered as cooperation with authorities in realizing of those abuses in self interest.

300 000 Armenian academicians educated in democracies may become the most serious "danger" for the carriers of authorities but also Khurshudyans, when they come back home once.

In his intervention, the first speaker, chairman Karen Hakobian of the “Huis” NGO briefly presented the history behind and the cases of corruption inside the “Professionals for Civil Society” NGO. He stated that they had even appealed to the court in order to tackle this evil, but it had become clear that the court’s ruling was already made prior to hearing the case. In Hakobian’s words, this is not a single instance and has become prevalent and widely accepted. All this, according to Hakobian, brings about the incorrect handling of grants. He also pointed out that since the Machiavellian precept of “the end justifies the means” is still widespread and the constitutional amendments are passed by way of falsifications in Armenia, these allotments cannot serve their true purpose: the better protection of human rights and societal interests.

I blame Karen Hakobian for not bringing all this fact to all international high instances, the governments and media of democracies, as soon the facts were known. There was never a hinder in Armenia to send some couple of dozens electronic mail outside the country since 1992.

During his talk concerning “Legalized Arbitrariness at the National Academy of Sciences,” the next speaker, Academician Anri Nersisian charged the Academy’s former president Fadey Sargsian of violating numerous rules and regulations, unlawfully privatizing the property belonging to the Academy and ineffectively managing the state funding being made to the Academy. In Nersisian’s firm belief, this comes to prove that Sargsian had acted in marginal self gain and usurped to a large extent.

I blame Anri Nersisian for not speaking once in public, during last several decades when the very same Fadey Sargsian was all the same person, widely known to the public and Anri Nersian got all he's academical privileges under that authority without complaining.

In her intervention on “Art and the ‘Distribution’ of Funding,” art expert Susanna Giulamirian talked about the story of an unsuccessful attempt at providing a grant. As the tale goes, since individual petitions are not accepted for unknown set of rules, Giulamirian had to appeal to a local social association in order to petition the “Open Society Armenia” NGO for sponsoring a project called “European-style Remodeling in the Post-Soviet Space.” And by winning the grant, she started the project which also included the holding of an exhibition of the works by arts and craftsmen of the region. However, the chairman of the “Actual Art” local social association, through which the funding project was introduced to the “Open Society Armenia” NGO, demanded ten percent of the financial support. Giulamirian naturally refused. Then “Actual Art’s” chairman started to threaten the latter as a result of which Giulamirian made an appeal to “Open Society Armenia” so as to change her partnering association. But she was denied on the grounds that her evidence concerning the local NGO’s dishonest conduct was impossible to confirm. Subsequently, Susanna Giulamirian was compelled to discontinue the grant.

I blame Susanna Giulamirian for keeping silence about the arrest of an Armenian writer, author of 6 books and many articles, producer of couple of dozen films, with two international prizes, a founder of a permanent art gallery for kids, film hall, internet cafe, communication center, dozen of websites on Armenian issues and thousands of useful links about state building, democracy, human rights, culture, ate lie for painters and sculptures with free access, where many artists and Armenians among them gained their daily bread and success.

I blame Larisa Alaverdian for covering up of my issue, because I dared to challenge the post of ombudsman once and not answering to my letters, Hrach Tatevian for working in one of the most corrupt institutions of the country and not resigning, which is all the same as cooperating, Zaruhi Postanjian for not declaring internationally that self appointed government is illegal, as she should have done as a professional, Stiopa Safarian for not condemning false charges against me for the sake of common sense at list, remembering our friendship form school times, Mikael Danielian for silencing my case, Ruzan Khachaturian who is silent about me because it is considered "politically not correct to talk", Tamar Gevorgian for luck of loyalty towards friends, or at least towards those who were called as such once, Gevorg Kalenchian for letting my three sons and hundred of thousand other Armenian sons with no HERITAGE out side the country and participating in silencing of their case by personal sielence, Vazgen Karapetian for getting salary, where poor eat from garbage canes, Gohar Armenakian for not protecting me, Artemis Lepejian of the “St. Sandukht” NGO for participating in the bad company and nothing more, since I couldn’t understood what Sandukht is, or what has Sandukhq with the matter in common, Vakhtang Siradeghian for not being transparent and also for being Siradeghyan (bad memories and associations), members of other social organizations; men and women of arts and crafts and many others and even those whom I do not remember now or will never know.

The National Citizens’ Initiative is a public non-profit association founded in December 2001 by Raffi K. Hovannisian, his colleagues, and fellow citizens with the purpose of realizing the rule of law and overall improvements in the state of the state, society, and public institutions.

I don't believe this Raffi. Not any more.

Since the day your father spoke out in defense of yours, wile keeping silence about me in dozen of years, wile being thoroughly informed about matters.

I don't believe you Raffi, because you are a son of a man, who speaks only when his "personal" son is in trouble and do not consider me as he's son as well, what means nothing more or less, then you are not taught that we are brothers.

I blame you Raffi, for not being a brother and much more then that:

I am accused in crimes and an exiled citizen, just a particular citizen and all of you are organizations.

I blame all Armenian organizations and lot none Armenian as well

Vahe Avetian

2006-04-21, Stockholm

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Միայն պետականամետները չեն անում

Արագածոտնի մարզի Օշականի թիվ 03/40 տեղամասային ընտրական հանձնաժողովի նախկին նախագահ Սպարտակ Եղիազարյանը երեկ վերջնականապես հրաժարվեց իր հայտարարություններից այն մասին, որ 2005-ի հանրաքվեի ընթացքում անձամբ է մասնակցել իշխանությունների օգտին կատարված ընտրակեղծիքներին, եւ որ Ռոբերտ Քոչարյանի օգտին ստացված 12 տոկոս ձայները իրենք սարքել են 60 տոկոս. - գրում է Հայկական Ժամանակը:

Իհարկե, Հայլուրը ցույց չի տվել Սպարտակ Եղիազարյանի նախնական հայտարարությունները, ու հիմա դժվար կլինի ռեպորտաժներ սարքել այդ հայտարարություններից նրա հրաժարումի մասին: Ու փաստորեն, լուսաբանման համար պիտանի է մնում միայն Քոչարյանի իշխանության խիստ լեգիտիմ բնույթը, ինչը, ի դեպ, առանց Սպարտակ Եղիազարյանի էլ հայոց պետականամետները շատ լավ անում են. - կարդում ենք հոդվածի վերջում:

Միայն պետականամետները չեն անում ու բոլորովին էլ լավ չեն անում:

Քոչարյանի իշխանության խիստ լեգիտիմ բնույթը հաստատում ու վերահաստատում են ամեն անգամ ընդդիմադիր գործիչները, հետաքննող լրագրողները, իրավապաշտպանները և իրեն մտաՈՌական հորջորջող ամեն ոք, ով գրում կամ խոսում է Քոչարյանի և թիմակիցների մասին, մեծարելով նրանց Հայաստանի Հանրապետության նախագահ, վարչապետ, խոսնակ, նախարար, գեներալ, քաղաքապետ, գյուղապետ, վեհափառ հայրապետ, ընգեր պետ և այլն…, տիտղոսներով և անում են դա ավելի արգասաբեր, քան պետականամետ անտաղանդները:

2006-04-21, Սթոքհոլմ

Վահե, ինքնանկարի վերաբերյալ՝ ինչո՞վ եք հղի:

Ինքնաստեղծ «դիսիդենտի» այլախոհ մտահղացումներով:

Էլ ի՞նչ «ԱՆԱՎԱՐՏ ԱՌԱՔԵԼՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ» ունի այս ստահակը

«Հայ ժողովուրդը մշտապես մատչելի է եղել օտար դավադիրների համար եւ շատ դեպքերում ծառայել է նրանց` սեփական ինքնիշխանության հիմքերը խարխլելու եւ իշխանությունը օտարներին հանձնելու իմաստով»:

Նման եզրակացության է հանգել Արման Կարապետյանը, «Հայկական Ժամանակում» հրապարակած «ԼԵՎՈՆ ՏԵՐ-ՊԵՏՐՈՍՅԱՆ. ԱՆԱՎԱՐՏ ԱՌԱՔԵԼՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ» հոդվածում:

Նկատված օրինաչափությունից բացառույուն չէ նույն ինքը Լևոն Տեր Պետրոսյանի Ռուսաստանին ծառայելը և հայ ժողովրդին՝ մեզ, նրանց գաղտնի ծառայություններին մատչելի դարձնելը, երբ մինչև օրս ազատ ֆռֆռացող այս հանցագործ մտաՈՌականը Մոսկվային հանձնեց «KGB-ի» արխիվները, այնպես որ հետևությունների ճշմարտացիության ամենավառ եւ ժամանակակից իմաստով հասկանալի ապացույցը, այլևս «Եդեսիայի հայ իշխան Թորոսը չէ», ինչպես պնդում է լրագրողը, այլ մեր գլխին կրկին իշխան կարգվելու նկրտումները չթաքցնող Լևոն Տեր Պետրոսյանը, իսկ հոդվածի վերնագրին անրադառնալով սարսռում եմ.

- Էլ ի՞նչ «ԱՆԱՎԱՐՏ ԱՌԱՔԵԼՈՒԹՅՈՒՆ» ունի այս ստահակը:

2006-04-22, Սթոքհոլմ

Վահե, ինքնանկարի վերաբերյալ՝ ինչո՞վ եք հղի:

Ինքնանկարի հետ կապված հղի չեմ այլևս, ծնել եմ, ներկայացրել եմ գործս քննարկման, եթե որոշել ենք կանխավ, որ հղիություն ենք անվանում նախաստեղծագործ վիճակը և իհարկե նաև, որ հղի կինը պատկերված՝ ես եմ:

Ես չեմ իհարկե, քանի որ որձ տեսակի մարդ եմ փաստորեն ու իրավաբանորեն, ստեղծագործ-վերացական միտում չեմ ունեցել, անգամ չի անցել մտքովս, որ մեկը կարող է կարծել այդես:

Ուսուցիչներիցս մեկը մի ժամանակ առաջարկեց փնտրել ոչ թե նկարի մեջ, երբ ասացի որ չեմ հասկանում, այլ նկարից առաջացրած իմ սեփական վիճակի, ապրումի, զգացողության ու մտքի մեջ՝ իմ մեջ:

Սիրով

Ինքնաստեղծ «դիսիդենտի» այլախոհ մտահղացումներով:

Դիսիդենտը, կամ այլախոհը, կամ ապակենտրոն մտածողը ես կնախընտրեի, կարող է լինել միայն ինքնաստեղծ, ոովհետև ուրիշների ստեղծածները կարող են լինել միայն կոմիսարներ և ագիտացիայի ու պրոպագանդայի բաժնի աշխատակիցներ:

Առաջարկում եմ նույնը, ինչ նախկին նամակում. նայեք նկարի նկատմամբ ձեր վերաբերմունքին: Ձեզ ասել կուզե: Նկարն ընդամենը հայելի է, իմ նկարած հայելին:

baby-shower Ամերիկյան տրադիցիա է, երբ երեխան դեռ չծնված՝ նրան բարի գալուստ են ասում: One of those stupid American customs. Իսկ Անին՝ նորաստեղծ վիդեո-բիզնեսի ռեժիսսեր:

Վահե, Դուք ձեր ասածից բան հասկացա՞ք:

Այո, իհարկե հասկանում եմ: Ես եմ գրել, ինչպե՞ս կարող եմ չհասկանալ սեփական գրածս: Չեմ բացառում, որ վատ եմ ձևակերպել, պայց կարդացի կրկին, կարծես ամեն ինչ պարզ է:

Smally ջան, եթե կարող ես հարց ձևակերպել, թե ինչը պարզ չէ, կպատասխանեմ սիրով:

baby-shower Ամերիկյան տրադիցիա է, երբ երեխան դեռ չծնված՝ նրան բարի գալուստ են ասում: One of those stupid American customs. Իսկ Անին՝ նորաստեղծ վիդեո-բիզնեսի ռեժիսսեր:

Shnorhakalutyun Smally jan. Es amerikjan kencaghits arandznapes teghjak chem.

Smally, dzer namaki tak grats e, vor duq hishum eq. Mi pomnim.

Inchn eq hishum?

vahe

Smally, dzer namaki tak grats e, vor duq hishum eq. Mi pomnim.

Inchn eq hishum?

vahe

Տո ամեն ինչն էլ հիշում եմ: )))

Վահե, դա հենց այստեղ գրված չի, դա իմ սիգնըթյըրն է))) Խոսքը, իհարկե, Եղեռնի մասին է:

Տո ամեն ինչն էլ հիշում եմ: )))

Վահե, դա հենց այստեղ գրված չի, դա իմ սիգնըթյըրն է))) Խոսքը, իհարկե, Եղեռնի մասին է:

Smally jan, du ehgherny tesel es? Inchn es hishum sirelis?

Եթե պնդում եք, ասեմ:

եթե որոշել ենք կանխավ, որ հղիություն ենք անվանում նախաստեղծագործ վիճակը և իհարկե նաև, որ հղի կինը պատկերված՝ ես եմ:

Ի՞նչ է նշանակում որոշել եք կանխավ: Նկարի վրա պատկերված է հղի կին: Միակ տղամարդկային բանը այնտեղ ձեռքերն են: Բայց դուք դրանց մասին չգրեցիք: Այսինքն, նկարը ինքնանկար կոչելու համար կամ պետք է ուշադրություն դարձնել կնոջ կերպարին, կամ հգիության փաստին: Իմ միակ ենթադրությունը նա է, որ նկարը հիմնված է "մտքերով հղի լինել" մետաֆորի վրա:

Կա ազգային հիշողություն կոչվածը. էթնիկ հիշողություն: Երևի հենց նա է հիշեցնում...

Mardy karogh e hishel ajn inch tesel e.

Ajn inch lsel e, hishoghutjun che, teghekutjun e urishi hishoghutjan masin.

Etnik hishoghutjuny ceghakhmbin lsecrats teghekutjunn e - shat depqerum brainwash.

Mez verjin 100 tari lsecnum en miajn komisarnery.

Asel kuze ajn ameny inch menq "hishum enq", kaskatsi tak e.

Chem viravorum, khndrum em reaktsia mi tveq standard haji pes, shtampov. Men yndameny zrucum enq, vortegh karogh eq u hnaravorutjun uneq indz skhal tesnelu arants barekamutjny kortsnelu:

ajn inch hajery petq e anen kartsum em bolor banavejerum, voch te argelen meky mekun ajs kam ajn temajov kartsiq hajtneluts.

Sireli Sally, mtatseq khndrum em inqnurujn, sary, arants vrdovvelu ev pataskhaneq indz khndrum em.

Mi harc el em talsi Sally?

Ajd inch nkar e dzer anvan tak? Bacatreq khndrum em dra nshanakutjuny?

vahe

Եթե պնդում եք, ասեմ:

Ի՞նչ է նշանակում որոշել եք կանխավ: Նկարի վրա պատկերված է հղի կին: Միակ տղամարդկային բանը այնտեղ ձեռքերն են: Բայց դուք դրանց մասին չգրեցիք: Այսինքն, նկարը ինքնանկար կոչելու համար կամ պետք է ուշադրություն դարձնել կնոջ կերպարին, կամ հգիության փաստին: Իմ միակ ենթադրությունը նա է, որ նկարը հիմնված է "մտքերով հղի լինել" մետաֆորի վրա:

Che Smally jan, che....

ajntegh najev patkervats e poqriky, pori mej, vorin erbeq voch voq chi tesnum, inchpes poqrik ishkhani garnukin, Antuan de Sent Exuperii nkarats arkghi mej....

Es, du, na ev shater y......

manukn e inqnankary....

na vorin voch voq chi tensum

;)

Smally?

Վրդովմունքի մասին խոսք անգամ չկա: Դուք ձեր տղամարդ տեղով հղիանաք ե՞ս վրդովվեմ: :hehe:

Նկարի վրա... գիտեք, մի մարդուն, որին այդ նկարը ոչինչ չի ասում, դժվար է բացատրել: Եթե այլազգի լինեիք, կփորձեի, բայց ախր Ձեր հետ հայերենով եմ խոսում:

Che Smally jan, che....

ajntegh najev patkervats e poqriky, pori mej, vorin erbeq voch voq chi tesnum, inchpes poqrik ishkhani garnukin, Antuan de Sent Exuperii nkarats arkghi mej....

Es, du, na ev shater y......

manukn e inqnankary....

na vorin voch voq chi tensum

;)

Երնեկ Ձեզ, որ դեռ մոր փորի մեջ եք զգում