ПОМОЙНАЯ ЯМА ИЛИ ХУЖАН РАЗБИРАТ

Heyyyy, first I do not live in Azerbaijani it says that I am not under the propoganda of anyone.

and I came to this conclusion (that armenians are murders indeed) reading books (written not by Armenians, neither by Azerbaijanians), meeting armenians all over the world, and so on.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyyy, first I do not live in Azerbaijani it says that I am not under the propoganda of anyone.

and I came to this conclusion (that armenians are murders indeed) reading books (written not by Armenians, neither by Azerbaijanians), meeting armenians all over the world, and so on.

Ha-ha, how old are you??? It sounds like you're far beyond 80 and you're still Miss?

Ok, seriously to how many countries and how many Armenians have you known? How come they didn't kill you? :wow:

:lol:

Miss, you really interested me :) what books do you mean? And who is the author of that books?

All about Misslawyers (her heroism, torture genocide and so on)

Bravo Misslawyer, uncovered the real meaning of heroism of her own composition.

I can't understand why, but obviously you, Misslawyer, inculcate your own understanding of heroism so notionally and abstractedly (as to lie, stab, kill and commite genocide) in Armenians.

nairi as I am lawyer, I should explain you in detail, but as I have not got so many time for this kind of stupid forums, I will do this breifly.

to lie - just look at your peoples posts here, some of u write that u are so great u won the war and so on, and your politiicans scream to all over the world that u are victims, that armenian minorities realized their rght to self defence and etc. see u r great liers, or u can visit California to see ur patriots there , what are they called there

torture, genocide - as soon I have time, I will post photos of Khojali genocide committed by ur compartiots, maybe by urself as well

stab- just read ur history, but not written by armenian of course

and there are many many other things but I have not got time 4 ur forum

Miss, you really interested me :) what books do you mean? And who is the author of that books?

there many books, but I think that u never ever will be able to find these books in ur "lovely" country, i give u some useful link maybe there u can see how "wonderful" u all are

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/art-Terrorists.htm - rekomenduyu vsem armyanam posetit etot site

by the way all authors of the research works concerning armenian terror are foreigners, i.e. non-Turks.

Tak chto ne bespokeytes naschet partiality.

enjoy it :lol:

Missy, if we are so cruel, liers and so on, so what the f*ck are U doing here? Honestly, it was wery amazing to read so many Azeri fairy tales in one posting and I enjoyed it very much :)

I don't know where have you gathered all this bullshit to your head and surely it has nothing with truth but it's your own business and your own mental problem :(

Anyway, something tells me that missy is from the "land of fires" and in this case i can say only (sorry for my bad Azeri :) ) "Anovy sikim" :hi:

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/art-Terrorists.htm - rekomenduyu vsem armyanam posetit etot site

enjoy it :lol:

Request: tallarmeniantale.com

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

Так Вы и русский знаете? Отлично! А почему так тчательно скрыта информация о владельце этого сайта? И если для всех информация скрыта, то с чего Вы взяли что это не турецкий сайт, а? Неужели Вы и есть владелец сайта? :)

Vuuy aman, asum ei che Karmiris beran@ bacel chtak.

Uha-ha what a funny lawyer! here are couple of names from that website: Mahmut Ozan, Edward Tashji (brrr, my hands refuse to type these names). And they look very Turkish to me :hm:

Edited by smally

Anyway, something tells me that missy is from the "land of fires" and in this case i can say only (sorry for my bad Azeri :) ) "Anovy sikim" :hi:

No, Karmir: The correct way to say it would be "anasın s...", if that's what you meant to say :)

If she is a lawyer, I am a brain surgeon.

Lawyers can at least write, last time I checked.

What a coincidence, I thought of you as of a doctor :unsure: :)))))

Tak chto ne zarekaysya, mozhet ona lawyer! Ne zabivay v kakoy strane :/

Edited by smally

Hey, missy! Welcome to our forum.

And take a good advice: before you write anything in English, learn it first.

In fact, it wouldn’t hurt if you learn just any language, to begin with. Your English sucks (to put it mildly), your Russian is not any better. And, after reading your posts, I came to a conclusion that your mother tongue must be just as bad. It probably got stuck, you know where.

But, anyway. I think most of the participants of this forum would like to see you around – life is boring without clowns and without verbal striptease. Please, continue. You’re doing fine. :up:

What a coincidence, I thought of you as of a doctor :unsure: :)))))

Tak chto ne zarekaysya, mozhet ona lawyer! Ne zabivay v kakoy strane :/

:lol: :lol:

Պուճուրիկ ջան, rule of thumb - երբեք բանավեճի մեջ չմտնել անասունների հետ: :)

nairi as I am lawyer, I should explain you in detail, but as I have not got so many time for this kind of stupid forums, I will do this breifly.

to lie - just look at your peoples posts here, some of u write that u are so great u won the war and so on, and your politiicans scream to all over the world that u are victims, that armenian minorities realized their rght to self defence and etc. see u r great liers, or u can visit California to see ur patriots there , what are they called there

torture, genocide - as soon I have time, I will post photos of Khojali genocide committed by ur compartiots, maybe by urself as well

stab- just read ur history, but not written by armenian of course

and there are many many other things but I have not got time 4 ur forum

You're a lawyer :blink: Really?! What a surprise! No-no you are kidding. If you're serious then you're a very poor lawyer indeed and not expert at your field (perhaps you were missing your law classes and became a half-educated lawyer) . A skillful lawyer usually considers both contradictorary sides of topic - take this simple tip, you'll need it in your "professional" life. And you're repeating as a parrot the same one-sided story-retold so many times by your Azeri-Turk internationalists/communists: Armenians commited the Khojali genocide, exalt themselves and bla bla bla, bla bla bla. But this your la-di-da all of a sudden finishes, it occurs that you have no time to explain in particular these other things ( oh yes, I see lawyers are so busy they have to collect information about armenian murderes). Anyway, as a lawyer, but not as a "miss_law-yer" give us virtual evidence, confirming that all Armenians (including us :brows: ) are liars, murderers, torturers, in general-heros, as you say, in this your brilliant understanding. I'm just repeating your words, blaming all of us. And by the way, please, don't litter your messages with links and false information of azeri-turkish propaganda.

P.S.If this is a "stupid" forum, then why are you visiting this "stupid" forum. Most likely at clever forums you were not taken seriously, and nobody wanted to listen and answer to you that's why you came here. He-he.

Edited by Nairi

вай ара

из этих ссылков пахнет нефтю и го...ном

своих детей не показываете а то у них детская психика растроитса из за вашей пропаганды

Тема этой жертвы азерской пропаганды из шведии MissLawyer, недостойна быть вне этой ямы...

In case MissLawyer really do not understand russian - it is not necessary to live in azerbaidjan, in order to be under the impact of their propaganda - your foolish conclusions about WHO killed childerens, womans and old men form Khojalu is result of that propagandas...

• 1 month later...

Синоптик, в чём суть выставленных фоток?

Просто убери - несобираеться никто тебе больше,чем то, что уже разяснено обяснять...

Edited by voter

Predyprezhday vsex, chto dannaya tema so svoim nazvaniem ne oznachaet, chto tut mozhno pista' vsyakuy parashu, oskorbleniya i t.d.. Edinstvennaya tema gde pravilo 3.3.6 ne rabotaet eto v teme Kniga Zhalob i Predlozhenii. V ostalnix temax priderzhivaites' vsex pravil....

Eta tema bila sozdana by Qeri s edinstvennoi tsel'y, sbrasivat' syda moderatorami vse stateiki i obsuzhdeniya, na kotorie obrashat' vnimanie - pustaya trata vremeni. T.e. svoego roda zheltaya pressa, psevdo-istoriki iz sosednix stran, stateiki i t.d..

Preduprezhday, esli v etoi teme budut vesti razborki, vse bez isklycheniya budut nakazani.

Растут азеры, уже косят под профессоров Кембриджа...

Меня вот что волнует: неужели в следующем году в Москве будет тефисит памадоров?

Mi lyubim truditsya mi ne lyubim sidet v blokate kak vi. Mi azerbayjan4i iz kkamna delayem dengi a vi siditi i jdyoti chto moskva skajit...bedinie. :(

a mi zdes delayem bolshiyi dengi.